Got up feeling sick this morning? Don’t be so tragic about this. Cipro (ciprofloxacin) will easily cope with the underlying cause – bacteria. Any bacterial infection will soon retreat under the pressure of the medicine. Consult your doctor before getting started with Cipro.
What Is Cipro?
Generic Cipro is a medicine for infections caused by bacteria. The effect of the preparation is accounted for by the presence of an active substance – ciprofloxacin. Generic ciprofloxacin is a representative of a group of antibacterial drugs – fluoroquinolones. The medicine is well-suited for treating a wide range of bacterial infections. It s also recommended that people affected by anthrax buy Cipro to get rid of the illness.
Before Getting Started with Cipro Treatment
Before purchasing ciprofloxacin online, first of all, it is vitally important to take the following strict contraindications into consideration.
1) an allergy to ciprofloxacin;
2) an allergy to any medicine belonging to the group of fluoroquinolones such as levofloxacin, gemifloxacin, ofloxacin, moxifloxacin, norfloxacin, and others);
3) a muscle disorder;
4) a history of myasthenia gravis.
When taking Cipro, you should avoid taking tizanidine to prevent drug interactions that may present a certain degree of danger to your health.
Bear in mind the following contraindications before you order Cipro from our Cipro online pharmacy.
Some illnesses and conditions may affect the way you can be treated with Cipro in terms of dosage and other treatment aspects. Your doctor can guarantee the safety of your treatment if you tell a medical specialist what conditions and disorders you currently have and had in the past. Your doctor will be interested to know whether you have any of the following:
• liver or kidney diseases;
• such heart issues as rhythm disorder;
• such joint issues as arthritis and tendon problems;
• hypokalemia (low potassium in the blood);
• difficulty swallowing tablets.
When at your doctor’s office, you should also bring to your doctor’s notice if you have a personal or family history of the following conditions:
• Long QT syndrome;
• brain tumor or head injury.
Thus, you should pay a visit to your doctor to discuss the above-mentioned problems before you order Cipro online.
Cipro Usage Recommendations
Presented below are common recommendations as to the proper Cipro usage.
1. Start treatment with Cipro only after you have obtained Cipro prescription you should then strictly follow.
2. Take the medicine every twelve hours with plenty of water. It is recommended that you drink a few extra glasses of water to make swallowing easier.
3. Take Cipro with/without food. It is strictly recommended that you don’t take ciprofloxacin with dairy products (milk, yogurt).
4. Take the medicine throughout the full prescribed length of treatment even if you notice your symptoms improve. Do not skip doses.
You should buy Cipro online after you explore your doctor’s prescription in detail.
Cipro Side Effects
Prior to buying Cipro online, you should look through the list of Cipro possible side effects.
If you discover any of the following severe symptoms, seek emergency medical attention at once:
• a skin rash; swollen face and other parts of the body; difficulty breathing hives;
• nerve damage (burning pain, numbness, etc.);
• tendon rupture (swelling, sudden pain, bruising, etc.);
• bloody or watery diarrhea;
• muscle weakness;
• depression, hallucinations;
• severe headache, dizziness as a result of high intracranial pressure;
• severe nausea, dark urine, clay-colored stools.
You can continue treatment if you experience the following mild common side effects:
• mild vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach;
• mild headache, dizziness;
• vaginal discharge or itching.